Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sorry for my long absence

Hi there everyone, its been a very busy months for me these 3 months are.
In September I went to Tokyo Japan, and have a lot of great times an experiences there.

Then the next 2 months I kind of focusing myself to work and do renovation for the new place of
Imoutou maid cafe and gundam workshop.

The new location is in Jl. Jawa (Jawa Street) No.43i Surabaya
it's in the heart of Surabaya city

Well I have to work myself out to the max for the renovation fee because now its my own business,
My partners left because many other things for them to handle

Hope I can manage to finish it in time for the reopening in 9th of March 2013
I have many things to share to you guys actually, but my job really get me no spare time to do it
So I hope you guys wait a little bit longer for it

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment